Comments from the author about writing:
I feel that in this day and age the written printed word is more
importatn than ever. "Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat
it." is an adage I believe in very strongly. I think that it is of
paramount importance to research the past and make it meaningful to to
people living today. I write books that I would, and do, enjoy reading
and hope that others enjoy them as well. I very much enjoy the
researching of the materials and putting all of it together in a
Book Types: Nonfiction
Audience Types: Adult
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? Yes
Mailing Address: 33435 53rd Street, Preston, IA. 52069
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Books By This Author
- Stone Cities: A Tour of Some of the Cemeteries of Jackson Co., Iowa. Jackson County Historical Society, Maquoketa, Iowa, 2001
- Stone Cities II: Another Tour of the Cemeteries of Jackson County, Iowa. Jackson County Historical Society, Maquoketa, Iowa, 2003.
- Fairfield #1 School: Also Known as Lone Pine and the Beck School. North Bend Community Center, Spragueville, Iowa, 2003.
- Fairfield #3 School:Tiny School, Big Heart Fairfield, North Bend Community Center, Spragueville, Iowa, 2003.
- Stone Cities Unforgotten: A Third Tour of Some of the Cemeteries of Jackson County, Iowa. Jackson County Historical Society, 2005.
- Family Plot: Salem Lutheran Cemetrary, Spragueville, Iowa. North Bend Writers Group, 2007.