Comments from the author about writing:
As a writer of character-driven fantasy adventures, I find that it is critical to have the entire history of the land, historical conflicts, belief systems, and the migration of communities to be defined and documented prior to writing the adventures. This way I can focus on the characters and the story when I sit down to write. This is why we read fiction. We want to care about the characters and the challenges they face, as well as the external and internal conflicts they overcome. Everything else provides depth to the story, but it can't stand on its own. If the reader doesn't feel some emotional tie to the characters (love, hate, empathy, etc) then the story won't fly. I've striven to meet this criteria in a series of exciting fast-paced epic adventures that will tug at your emotional core.
Adult, Young Adult, Children
Science Fiction, Fantasy, Fantasy Adventure
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups?
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee?
PO Box 621,Monona, IA 52159
Author Web site URL: http://www.AlteredCreatures.com
E-mail Address: AnthonyWedgeworth@hotmail.com
Books By This Author
- Altered Creatures: Fate of Thorik, Anthony G. Wedgeworth, Monona, IA, 2008
- Alered Creatures: Sacrifice of Ericc, Anthony G. Wedgeworth, Monona, IA, 2009
- Nums of Shoreview Book 1: Stolen Orb, Anthony G. Wedgeworth, Monona, IA, 2008
- Nums of Shoreview Book 2: Unfair Trade, Anthony G. Wedgeworth, Monona, IA, 2008
- Nums of Shoreview Book 3: Slave Trade, Anthony G. Wedgeworth, Monona, IA, 2009