Comments from the author about writing: Beside my desk is my writing credo. Writing is a vital and vibrant part of
how God wired me
how I give back to him
I write every day by
I structure my life to nurture writing by
I don't always live up to this, but it provides a beacon.
Book Types: Nonfiction
Audience Types: Adult
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? Fees are negotiable depending on size of audience, venue, and distance from Pella, Iowa.
Carol Van Klompenburg
The Write Place
709 Main Street
Pella, IA 50219
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author's Web site: http://www.thewriteplace.biz
Books By This Author
- Dutch Touches: Recipes and Traditions, Penfield Press, Iowa City, Iowa, 2011.
- On Mended Wings: Transforming Lives and Communities in Nicaragua.The Write Place, Pella, Iowa, 2011. Co-authored with Donna Biddle.
- In Search of a Better Way: The Lives and Legacy of Gary and Matilda Vermeer. The Write Place, Pella, Iowa, 2008. Co-authored with Donna Biddle.
- When the Kids Are Home from School. Bethany House, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1991. Co-authored with Joyce K. Ellis.
- Loving Your Preborn Baby. Harold Shaw, Wheaton, Illinois, 1990. Co-authored with Elizabeth Siitari, M.D.
- What to Do When You Can’t Do It All. Augsburg Publishing House, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1989.
- Dutch Treats. Penfield Press, Iowa City, Iowa, 1987.
- Delightfully Dutch. Penfield Press, Iowa City, Iowa, 1984.