Comments from the author about writing:
I have been writing for over twenty, but mostly since 1993 both as a publisher and an author. I focus mainly on creative writing about the natural world, both through fiction and nonfiction.
Literary awards received and date received:
- Writer in Residence, Island Institute, Sitka, Alaska (2000)
- Kansas Book Award Winner, 2006 for The Great Blues
- Awards from both the Iowa Arts Council and Humanities Iowa for writing projects.
Book Types: Fiction, Nonfiction, Short Story Collection
Audience Types: Adult
Genres: Environmental Essays, Realistic Fiction
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? Yes
Author Web site URL: http://www.icecubepress.com
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Books By This Author
- Soul External: Rediscovering the Great Blue Heron, Ice Cube Press, North Liberty, Iowa, 2014.
- The Great Blues, Woodley Press, Washburn Univ, Topeka, Kansas, 2005.
- Pick Up Stick City, Rivers Bend Press, Stillwater, Minnesota, 2005.
- The Tin Prayer, Iowa Arts Council/Ice Cube Press, North Liberty, Iowa , 2000.
- Moving With The Elements, Ice Cube Press, North Liberty, Iowa , 1998.
- River Tips and Tree Trunks, Ice Cube Press, North Liberty, Iowa, 1996.