Rupp, Joyce M.
Comments from the author about writing: I write because I love to write more than anything else. The way words come together in a meaningful way gives me immense pleasure. I receive messages from people around the world telling me how much my writing has helped them on their journey of life. This is another reason why I write - to encourage my readers on their own path of life. The content of my writing centers on inspiring/motivating readers toward their own personal transformation. My work is mainly non-fiction prose, quite a bit of it on transitions, grief, and loss. I also have a book of poetry and a memoir on walking the Camino in Northern Spain.
Book Types: Nonfiction, Poetry Collection
Audience Types: Adult
Genre: Essays, Memoir, Self help
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? Usually, but the fee is negotiable.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author's Web site: http://joycerupp.com/index.htm
Orbis Books, Michael Leach, P.O. Box 308, Maryknoll, NY 10545-0308 (914-941-7636)
Ave Maria Press & Sorin Books, Tom Grady, P.O. Box 428, Notre Dame, IN 46556-0428 (800-282-1865)
Crossroad Publishing, Gwendolyn Herder. 831 Chestnut Ridge Rd., Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977. email@example.com 845-517-0180.
Books By This Author
- Fresh Bread: and other gifts of spiritual nourishment. Ave Maria Press,1985.
- Praying Our Goodbyes. Ave Maria Press, 1988.
- The Star in My Heart: experiencing Sophia, inner wisdom. Sorin Books, 1990.
- May I Have This Dance? Ave Maria Press, 1992 .
- Little Pieces of Light: darkness and personal growth. Paulist Press, 1994 .
- Dear Heart, Come Home: the path of midlife spirituality. Crossroad Publishing Co., 1996.
- The Cup of Our Life: a guide for spiritual growth. Ave Maria Press,1997.
- Your Sorrow is My Sorrow: hope and strength in times of suffering. Crossroad Publishing Co.,1999.
- May I Walk You Home?: Courage and comfort for caregivers of the very ill. Co-authored with Joyce Hutchison. Ave Maria Press, 1999.
- Prayers to Sophia: a companion to The Star in My Heart. Sorin Books 2000.
- Out of the Ordinary: prayers, poems and reflections for every season. Ave Maria Press, 2000.
- Inviting God In: scriptural reflections and prayers throughout the year. Ave Maria Press, 2001.
- The Cosmic Dance: an invitation to experience our oneness. Orbis Books, 2002.
- Rest Your Dreams on a Little Twig. Sorin Books, 2003.
- The Circle of Life: the heart’s journey through the seasons. Co-authored with Macrina Wiederkehr. Sorin Books, 2005.
- Walk in a Relaxed Manner: life lessons on the Camino. Orbis Books, 2005.
- Prayer. Orbis Books, 2007.
- Open the Door: a journey to the true self. Sorin Books, 2008.
- God’s Enduring Presence. Twenty Third Publications, 2008.
- Now That You’ve Gone Home. Co-authored with Joyce Hutchison. Ave Maria Press, 2009.
- Fragments of Your Ancient Name. Ave Maria Press, 2011.