Comments from the author about writing:
Writing is like stepping into a parallel universe that’s always waiting just around the corner from real life. It’s a world where I can pull strings and make things happen, a world where all my characters continue to live long after the book is finished, and where they sometimes interact in unexpected ways.
Literary awards received and date received:
Iowa Library Association's Johnson Brigham Award for substantial and sustained literary contribution to American culture, 2003.
Book Types: Fiction, Nonfiction
Audience Types: Adult
Genre: How to Write Fiction, History, Romance Fiction
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? Yes
P.O. Box 935
Ottumwa, Iowa 52501-0935
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Author's Web Site: www.leighmichaels.com
Books By This Author
Leigh Michaels has written over 100 books. The following represent only a few:
- Bridal Swap, Harlequin, 2014.
- His Trophy Wife, Harlequin, 2014.
- Just One Season. Sourcebooks Casablanca, Naperville, IL, 2011.
- Wedding Affairs. Sourcebooks Casablanca, Naperville, IL, 2011.
- On Writing Romance On Writing Romance, Writers Digest Books, Cincinnati, Ohio, 2007
- Ottumwa, Arcadia Publishing, Chicago, 2007
- The Husband Sweepstake Harlequin Books, Toronto Canada, 2004
- Focus on Photos, PBL Limited, Ottumwa Iowa, 2007
- The Tycoon's Proposal, Harlequin Books, Toronto Canada, 2006
- The Corporate Marriage Campaign, Harlequin Books, Toronto Canada, 2005
- Assignment: Twins, Harlequin Books, Toronto Canada, 2005
- The Billionaire Bid, Harlequin Books, NY, 2003