Comments from the author about writing: I have been writing fiction for as long as I can remember. I love to bring characters from my imagination to life and explore the many hues of the human spirit. I write with an undisciplined intensity until one project is done and then move on to the next. I am never at a loss for ideas because I continually encounter new characters to explore, in books, in dreams and in the people I meet every day.
Literary awards received and date received:
- Book Award from the President's Committee on Employment of the Handicapped, 1986
- Nominated for a Pushcart
Book Types: Fiction, Nonfiction, Short Story Collection
Audience Types: All Ages
Genre: History, Mystery, Realistic Fiction
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? Fees are always negotiable, depending on travel.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publisher Information: Write Life Publishing, Omaha, Nebraska (www.writelife.com)
Books By This Author
- Blood of the White Bear, Write Life Publishing, Omaha, NE, 2013.
- Hurricane Blues and Other Stories, Write Life Publishing, Omaha, NE, 2011.
- Better Than Magic, Strategic Publishing, 2008.
- Speak to Me, Gallaudet University Press, Washington, D.C., 1985.