Comments from the author about writing:I have been writing fiction for as long as I can remember. I love to bring characters from my imagination to life and explore the many hues of the human spirit. I write with an undisciplined intensity until one project is done and then move on to the next. I am never at a loss for ideas because I continually encounter new characters to explore, in books, in dreams and in the people I meet every day. I usually start with a memory, my own or someone else's, and try rearranging the people, places and events until the story takes off on its own.
Literary awards received and date received:
Book Types: Fiction, Nonfiction, Short Story Collection
Audience Types: Aldults
Genre:History, Mystery, Realistic Fiction, Historical Fiction
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee?
I request reimbursement for mileage and lodging only.
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Books By This Author
- Speak to Me, Gallaudet University Press, Washington, DC, 1985
- Better Than Magic, Eloquent Press, 2009
- Hurricane Blues, WriteLife Publishing, Christiansburg, VA, 2011
- Blood of the White Bear, WriteLife Publishing, Christiansburg, VA, 2013
- June Rise, Burnt District Press, Harrisonville, MO, 2016