Comments from the author about writing: When I was very young, I fell in love with stories, and I've been hooked on reading and writing ever since. I suppose I love stories most for the characters in them, because even when they are fictional, they are real. In Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, Atticus Finch says, "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view--until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it." Reading and writing are two ways to do just that -- climb inside of someone else's skin and walk around in it.
Book Types: Fiction
Audience Types: Children
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? Yes
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Author's Web site: http://www.rebeccajanni.com
Books By This Author
- Nellie Sue, Happy Camper: An Every Cowgirl Book. Penguin Young Readers, New York, 2013.
- Every Cowgirl Loves a Rodeo. Dial, New York, 2012.
- Jammy Dance. Farrar, Straus & Giroux, New York, 2012.
- Every Cowgirl Needs Dancing Boots. Dutton Children's Books, New York, 2011.
- Every Cowgirl Needs a Horse. Dutton Children's Books, New York, 2010.