Comments from the author about writing: I enjoy everything about the writing process. I love mulling over all the possibilities of a story to tell, the research into new topics, the way to characters seem to take over and bring me along on their journey to tell their story, and the collaboration with my agent and editor.
- Midwest Independent Booksellers Association Midwest Connections Pick July 2014 for Little Mercies
- Publisher's Weekly Best New Book of the Week June 12, 2012 for One Breath Away
- Finalist 2010 Edgar Award for Best First Novel; Finalist 2010 Barry Award for Best Paperback The Weight of Silence
Book Types: Fiction
Audience Types: Adult
Genre: Drama, mystery, realistic fiction
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? No
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author's Web site: http://www.heathergudenkauf.com
Books By This Author
- Little Mercies, Harlequin MIRA, 2014.
- One Breath Away, Harlequin MIRA, 2012.
- These Things Hidden, Mira Books, Don Mills, Ontario Canada, 2011.
- The Weight of Silence, Mira Books, Don Mills, Ontario, Canada, 2009.