Comments from the author about writing: I love to write stories about "ordinary" people doing extraordinary things. The world is full of people who can teach and inspire us if we just pay attention. In addition to her books, Engle contributed an essay to My Mothers Garden, Chamberlain Bros. (Penguin Group), New York, 2005.
Book Types: Nonfiction
Audience Types: Adult
Genres: Personal growth, Essays
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? Yes
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Books By This Author
- The Only Little Prayer You Need: The Shortest Route to a Life of Joy, Abundance and Peace of Mind. GoldenTree Communications, 2014.
- Summer: Women’s Writings for the Season of Beauty and Resilience. Debra Engle, Diane Glass, et al, GoldenTree Communications, 2013.
- Spring: Women's Inspiration for the Season of Hope and New Beginnings. Debra Engle, Diane Glass, et al, GoldenTree Communications, 2012.
- Winter: Women's Stories, Poems and Inspiration for the Season of Rest and Renewal. Debra Engle and Diane Glass, GoldenTree Communications, 2012.
- Grace from the Garden: Changing the World One Garden at a Time, Rodale, Emmaus, PA, May, 2003.