Pen Name: Dianna Nicolai
Comments from the author about writing:
Until recently I thought my writing career began as a freshman in high school when a teacher assigned the class to write a poem, but a short while ago my mother gave me some papers I had written in grade school showing my desire to "create" stories even then. Writing is like breathing for me. I just can't not do it. I love creating characters. It's like taking a blank piece of paper and painting a three-dimensional picture on it, only with words.
Literary awards received and date received:
- 1988 - Golden Poet Award for Mother - World of Poetry
- 1988- Honorable Mention in essay contest - "How My Life Would Be Different If There Were No Violence Against Women" - Rochester Post Bulletin
- 1988- Outstanding Achievement Award - Who's Who in Poetry Honor/ World of Poetry
- 1990 - Certificate of Achievement in the Arts for Creative Writing- Poetry Plus Magazine
- 1990- Outstanding Performance Award - United Poets Press
- 1990- Golden Poet Award - Lost - World of Poetry
- 1990- Award of Merit for poem Images - Iliad Literary Awards Iliad Press
- 1990-Recognition award for most favorable response from readers - United Poets Press
Book Types: Fiction, Christian Non-fiction
Audience Types: Adult
Genres: Inspirational fiction, Inspirational fiction, Romance Fiction, Christian Romantic Fiction
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? No
Author Web site URL: http://www.diannanicolai.com
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 515-418-0660
Books By This Author
- Finding My Father, Publish America, Baltimore, Maryland, 2013.
- Mountain of Love, Publish America, Baltimore, Maryland, 2010.
- A Love Like That, Publish America, Baltimore, Maryland, 2007.