Jackson, Jeremy (Alex Bradley)
Pen Name: Alex Bradley
Comments from the author about writing:
For me, writing is a process of discovery. And each project is an opportunity to explore something new, which I think is one reason I write in multiple genres. I hope that my books bring the thrill of discovery to readers, too.
Literary awards received and date received:
- Iowa Arts Council Grant, 2005
- Finalist James Beard Award for The Cornbread Book, 2003
- Barnes and Noble Discover Great New Writers selection, Life at These Speeds, 2002
- James Michener/Copernicus Society of America Fellowship, 2000
- The Mark Johnson Screenwriting Fellowship, 1997
- The Henfield Prize for Fiction from The Transatlantic Review, 1997
Book Types: Fiction, Nonfiction
Audience Types: Young Adult, Adult
Genres: Cookbooks, Realistic Fiction
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? No
Author Web site URL: http://www.iamalexbradley.com
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Books By This Author
- I Will Not Leave You Comfortless: A Memoir, Milkweed Press, Minneapolis, MN, 2012.
- Hot Lunch (Alex Bradley), Dutton, New York, NY, 2007
- 24 Girls in 7 Days (Alex Bradley), Dutton, New York, NY, 2005
- Good Day for a Picnic, William Morrow, New York, NY, 2005.
- In Summer, Thomas Dunne Books, New York, NY, 2004.
- Desserts That Have Killed Better Men Than Me, William Morrow, New York, NY, 2004.
- The Cornbread Book, HarperCollins, New York, NY, 2003
- Life at These Speeds, St. Martin's Press, New York, NY, 2002