Comments from the author about writing:
I write about birth order that describes five personalities, about a psychological understanding of life and ways to improve parenting and marriage.
Book Types: Nonfiction
Audience Types: Adult
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? Yes
Author Web site URL: http://www.birthorderplus.comMailing Address:
Algona, IA 50511
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 515-295-3900Publisher Information:
Adams Media Corp.
57 Littlefield St.
Avon, MA 02322
Books By This Author
- How To Love Your Children, Upper Des Moines Counseling Center, Inc., Algona, Iowa 50511, 1992
- Look At It This Way: Reframing Life's Experiences, Upper Des Moines Counseling Center, Inc., Algona, Iowa 50511, 1996
- The Birth Order Effect, Adams Media Corp., 57 Littlefield St., Avon, MA 02322, 2002
- The Birth Order Effect for Couples, Fair Winds Press, 33 Commercial St., Gloucester, MA 01930, 2004
- The Good-for-You Marriage, Adams Media, Avon, Mass, 2008