Comments from the author about writing:
I enjoy writing non-fiction books and articles about a wide variety of topics.
Literary awards received and date received:
- Sweet Corn & Sushi was named the Iowa Stories Selection for 2004 and was given to 40,000 Iowa students.
- Best Travel Book of 1995, Midwest Travel Writers Association
- Best Travel Book of 1993, Midwest Travel Writers Association
Book Types: Nonfiction
Audience Types: Children, Adult
Genres: Essays, History
Are you willing to do programs for schools, libraries, or other groups? Yes
If you are willing to do programs, will you charge a fee? Yes
Author Web site URL: http://www.lori-erickson.net
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 319-338-5627
Books By This Author
- Iowa: Off the Beaten Path: A Guide to Unique Places (Ninth Edition), Globe Pequot, Connecticut, 2010.
- The Joy of Pilgrimage, Resurrection Press, New Jersey, 2007.
- Sweet Corn & Sushi: The Story of Iowa & Yamanashi, McMillen Publishing, Ames, Iowa, 2004.
- The Mighty Mississippi: A Traveler's Guide, Globe Pequot, Connecticut, 1995.
- Ghosts of the Amana Colonies, Quixote Press, Fort Madison, Iowa, 1988.
- Ghosts of Johnson County, Iowa, Quixote Press, Fort Madison, Iowa, 1987.
- Ghosts of Linn County, Iowa, Quixote Press, Fort Madison, Iowa, 1987.