The All Iowa Reads committee is comprised of 10 members. Eight represent expertise from public libraries, academic libraries, a publisher or bookstore, a state government agency other than the State Library, and the State Library Commission. One of these must also be a member of the Iowa Center for the Book Advisory Council. All are appointed by the State Librarian of Iowa for two year terms that are renewable and begin in January of the appointment year. Two permanent members are the Iowa Center for the Book Coordinator and the State Library Communications Specialist.
Members with terms ending 2016
- Karen Davidson. Co-Chair
Learning Resources Coordinator, Northeast Iowa Community College
Members with terms ending 2017
- Marvin Bergman. Editor, The Annals of Iowa
State Historical Society of Iowa/Department of Cultural Affairs/Advisory Council
- Susan Craig. Co-Chair
Director, Iowa City Public Library/Advisory Council
- Nancy Simpson.
Representing Publishers or Bookstores
Members with terms ending 2018
- Evan Anderson, Collection Development Librarian, Kirkendall Public Library, Ankeny
- Becky Bilby. Director, Sioux Center Public Library
- Emily Bainter. Communications & Information Specialist, Iowa Library Services/State Library
- Robin Martin. Coordinator, Iowa Center for the Book, Iowa Library Services/State Library