Iowa Center for the Book Advisory Council
10:00 a.m. State Library of Iowa. Meeting room off rotunda on 3rd floor.
- Minutes of September 7, 2006 meeting
- Redesign of ICB Web site.
Committee: Tim Barrett, Susan Craig, Sid Huttner, Greg Prickman, Robin Martin, Mary Wegner, Annette Wetteland, Katherine Von Wald, Alan Schmitz
Iowa Author project.
Committee: Kris Gerhard, Lorna Truck, Carl Orgren, Tim Walch
- State Library report. Mary
- ICB foundation. Mary
- All Iowa Reads. Karen
Iowa Polio Stories. Susan
- Letters About Literature. Katherine.
- Meeting of Center for the Book Affiliates in Washington DC. Annette
- Advisory Council Membership.
Members whose terms expire this spring
Replacement of at-large member
- Appoint committee to review Advisory Council by-laws
- Election of Chair for Advisory Council.
Directions to the State Library.
Ola Babcock Miller Building. Grand and East 12th Street.
Coming from either east or west, exit East 14th Street. Go south to Grand. There is parking behind the State Library Building. If that lot is full, there is some public parking on the streets to the east of the Miller building, public parking lots south of Grand east of 12th and north of Grand off 13th. There is also a ramp at the corner of Grand and 6th, across from the Historical Building. The entrance to the ramp is off Grand.